Nowadays hair falling or hair loss is the big problem. Hair loss starts when hair roots avoid generating new hair growth. There is no age, time and location bar for this disease. Hair fall, also called alopecia, chances are men, women, infants and children of all ages and geographical areas. It is usually occurs on the head, but it can also touch on other parts of the body. A person can naturally lose 80-120 hairs per day, depending on hair style, lifestyle and genetic background, but 200-300 hairs a day over 4-6 months is not a good sign and it can be considered as an illness. It is very difficult to understand when and why the reason behind hair loss, but generally known some reasons for hair loss, such as diet, mineral deficiency, medications, stress, pollution, and genetics.
On the other hand, the American Pregnancy Association says that during pregnancy, an increased number of hairs go into the resting phase, hair lose usually occurs within 3-4 months after delivery. There are some tips to prevent your hair loss, if you can follow strongly.
1. Drink Water: Drinking pure water is a good therapy to prevent loss hair. Water helps clean harmful toxins from our body which can be often major causes for hair loss. So, it is make sure that you drink at least 8-10 glasses of water daily to prevent hair loss.
2. Protein: Hair is actually made from protein. So, protein is necessary to prevent their loss. Experts say that an average adult should consume about 46 to 56 grams protein daily.
3. Diet: You should take always fresh fruits and vegetables including vitamins A (eggs, squash, pumpkin, mangoes, carrots), C (Alma, guava, lemon and citrus fruits), and E (wheat germ, almond, avocado, coconut) for your health and stronger hair.
4. Iron: It’s a widely known fact that iron deficiency can cause hair loss. Iron is needed to raise your hair which is producing oxygen-toting hemoglobin and it is necessary for healthy hair.
5. Hormonal Imbalance: Another reason for hair loss is hormonal imbalance. Most of the women are facing this problem within 3-4 months after childbirth. You have to make sure that you are taking good nutrition food during pregnancy.
6. Smoking: Smoking is always dangerous for health. But it is also bad for hair growth. Smoking prevents good blood supply in our body and this cause to prevent hair growth.
7. Message: Scalp message is another important therapy for new hair growth. It is the best way to improve your blood circulation in the scalp by removing dead skin and giving an opportunity for faster healthy regrowth. There are many good hearbal or vegetable oils in the market. You can use 5-10 drops in the scalp area and do natural message at least 10 minutes then rinse your hair by a mild shampoo.
8. Shampoo: Always ensure that your hair is free from dust. That's why you should rinse your hair everyday and use a shampoo at least twice a week. But, it is best to consult your doctor or dermatologist before using any anti fungal or herbal shampoo.
9. Exercise : Execise is the most important way to keep healthy your body and hair. At least 30 minutes of exercise 5 days in a week and morning walk can help hair regrow natuarally.
10.Relaxation : Try to avoid stressfull lifestyle. Depression can prevent your natural body movement and can't prepare properly vitamins and minerals which helps for healthy hair. So, you can do yoga and meditaion to reduce your stress and help to protect hair loss.